||Graduate Research, Texas A&M 2012-2013
- Quantum mechanical chemical shift calculations on cadmium compounds and cadmium binding proteins.
- Crystallized protein kinase C C2 domain with cadmium bound. (4L1L).
- Florescence spectroscopy
Morales, KA, Yang, Y, Long, Z, Li, P, Taylor, AB, Hart, PJ, Igumenova, TI (2013) Cd(2+) as a ca(2+) surrogate in protein-membrane interactions: isostructural but not isofunctional. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 135: 12980-3.
- Scanning transmission electron microscopy tomography
- Internship, GSK Shanghai
- Chemistry Research： The Pennsylvania State University, University Park
- Biochemistry Independent Studies, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park
- Summer Program, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX
- Summer Student, Cumming School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, Grafton, MA
- Lab Technician, Shenzhen Donghu Hospital, Shenzhen, China